With busy schedules, breakfast can be an easy meal to forget on the go. Not only are these muffins simple to make, but they will also impress your family/friends and be easy to grab on the go. Try these flavorful muffins and you won’t be disappointed.
Healthy Cranberry Orange Muffins
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 3 1/2 tbsp fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt (vanilla or plain)
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup fresh chopped cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin pan.
- Mix together dry ingredients; wheat flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In seperate bowl, mix together oil, juice, vanilla, cinnamon, yogurt, eggs, and sugar.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add in cranberries and combine.
- Fill muffin liners to 2/3 to 3/4 full.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until baked through center.
- Cool and enjoy!
Tried these and loved them? Let us know on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook @vasafitness!