Tis’ the Season…pumpkin season that is. Peach is out and pumpkin is back in. This recipe calls for a little bit more time and attention but it will be worth it for these guilt-free cookies! Sometimes you just need a sweet treat (besides Halloween candy). Proceed with care though, you can easily eat 1…or 8 of these.
Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin
- 3 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp water (or milk of your choice)
- 3 tbsp agave or honey
- 1 egg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar (or sugar of your choice)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour (or flour of your choice)
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Mix wet ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl and slowly add to wet ingredients until combined.
- Roll into inch and a half size balls and bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes!
- Try not to eat the whole batch!
They won’t spread out like most cookies so don’t be concerned if they look the same as when you put them in! Try these out to curb your sugar cravings and still enjoy eating all things pumpkin spice.