Football party? No problem! Packed snack? We’ve got you covered with these recipes! Try these fun recipes for your next party or a healthy snack. It’s the perfect snack to switch up depending on your cravings or your guest’s tastes.
Homemade Pita/Tortilla Chips
- Your favorite Pita bread or Tortillas
- Olive or coconut oil/cooking spray
- Your favorite seasonings (sweet or savory!)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 Degrees F.
- Coat both sides of pita bread or tortilla with oil/spray.
- Cut pita bread or tortillas into triangles (however big or small you want!) and place evenly on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with your favorites seasonings. (For sweet flavored try drizzling with honey and sprinkling with cinnamon. For savory try sprinkling with a ranch salad packet or garlic salt.)
- Bake 6-9 minutes or until crisp.
Homemade High Protein Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 Cups Non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4-6 tbsp honey/agave or 2-3 packets of natural sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Optional for a chocolate peanut butter dip- add 4 tbsp cocoa powder and 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 cups Non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 salad/sauce mix packet 1.1 oz (try ranch, fiesta ranch or buffalo)
- Mix together all listed ingredients.